I hope you enjoy this video where I practise my graduation make up, and share some Kiswahili commentary!
Eye Brow Gel
BB Cream- Rich Espresso
Instant Fix Concealor Crayon – Espresso
Matte Liquid Lipstick
Nu Face by Solo
Contouring Kit – Dark
Sandra and I are back with top tips for dry ashy skin!
- Hydrate during every process.
- Use oil or milky based cleansers instead of gel based ones.
- Incorporate glycerine into your moisturisers
- Drink your Water and Green Tea, stay hydrated.
- Use Honey based products.
- Wear sunscreen, even melanin needs sunscreen.
- Avoid putting petroleum jelly on your face, yes even Arimis , it is occlusive!
Special thanks to Sandra for all her advise!
Here are some top tips for people with oily skin.
- Do not strip your skin of all it’s oils. Say bye bye to that squeaky clean feeling!
- Avoid using bar soaps.
- Try Double cleansing using an oil based and a gel based cleanser.
- Hydrate your skin using aloe vera gel, glycerine or hyaluronic acid.
- Do not be afraid of oils. Try rosehip, sweet almond, jojoba or olive oil.
- Incorporate oils it into your moisturisers, even just two drops will help.
- You do not have to break the bank!
Special thanks to Sandra for joining me on the skin care series!
Twitter – @sandragathitu
The Body Shop Caribbean Mahogany #075
The Body Shop Darkening Drops
Soap and Glory Archery D.I.Y Brow Kit
Primark Instant Fix Concealer Crayon
Morphe Eye Shadow Pallette
Sleek Cream Contour Kit in Extremely Dark 977
Maybelline Masterfix Setting and Perfecting Loose Powder
Revolution Sasha Buttercup Setting Powder
Anastacia Bevery Hills Glow Kit
Primark Dark Nude Lip