Other than the heart, I believe the mind is the most powerful tool. Here are 7 ways to train your mind to be effective.
- STAY MOTIVATED – Watch an inspirational YouTube video or read a motivational book.
2. GUARD YOUR INNER CIRCLE – Protect the energy around you by staying away from negative and unlucky people.
3. MANIFEST THE LAW OF ATTRACTION – Check out my series on the law of attraction under the advise menu for guidance.
4. PRACTISE GRATITUDE – Always be grateful for what you have! The universe has an interesting way of repaying a grateful heart.
5. BROADEN YOUR INFORMATION CHANNELS – Interact with people of different genders, ages and walks of life.
6. LOVE TRULY – Be it romantic or platonic love, love truly. There is something so rewarding about loving.
7. LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE- Challenge yourself! Do things that scare you! Live a lot! Live your best life. Self-actualization is one of the most fulfilling things.
This adventure led us to the Nairobi National Railway Museum, if you are a lover of history or antiques I would definitely recommend that you visit the Museum. Or even if you are just looking for a cool place to shoot or hang out.
On this occasion I decided to pair my favourite Ankara top /choker with some ill-fitting jeans and my favorite silver sandal heels. I think Ankara and Denim, looks so beautiful when paired together, it’s like the perfect depiction of the modern-day African Lady.
My top and choker were designed by Demi Munis to wear for a fashion show held by the Kent East African Society.
How did I do?
LOCATION – NAIROBI RAILWAYS MUSEUM
PHOTOGRAPHY – SWEENEY ONCHWIRI
ANKARA TOP AND CHOKER – DEMI MUNIS
DENIM JEANS – H&M CANTERBURY
SANDAL HEELS – PRIMARK, CANTERBURY